Welcome to another episode of Chat With Traders.
In this episode, I had a chance to chat with Mike Agne (@EconEmotions) again. I’m sure some of you already know mike. I happened to interview him last year in person in New York for a live event. He also happened to be on the podcast again in August 2017.
His trading experience really runs deep in fixed income and bonds. He also does options and index futures. For a really long time he worked at the renowned TransMarket Group as a prop trader. Mike also writes a great weekly newsletter about the global markets.
During this episode, we chat about the recent pick up in volatility, relative value trading and regime changes. We also chat about his outlook on the economy, technical analysis, making money in bear markets, risk parameters and developments in the world of crypto assets.
So get ready for another jam packed episode on Chat With Traders. And make sure to check out the other interview I did with Mike after you listen to this one (it’s listened in the links and resources section below).
Links and Resources:
- Mike Agne -past interview with him from episode 136
- Nell Sloane -we briefly mentioned in this episode. Listen to the interview with Nell on episode 127
- Subscribe to Mike’s newsletter – his company, Capital Trading Group
- LJM shutting its doors after ‘vol-mageddon’ losses in U.S. stocks – Article from Reuters
- @EconEmotions – Follow Mike on Twitter
- AaronFifield.com– Follow me on my personal blog
How You Can Support this Podcast:
For a quick and easy way to support this free podcast, I’d always if you could take the time to write an honest review in iTunes. It will take you two minutes to do so, and it will help a lot to spread the word for this podcast. Thanks!