Our returning guest for this episode is Mike Bellafiore who is the co-founder of SMB Capital, a prop trading firm in New York City. He’s also written a few books, One Good Trade and The Playbook. He previously appeared as a guest on episode 22.
If you can’t tell already, the point of this interview and our conversation is to break down how traders can formulate a plan to become a 7 figure day trader. Mike is definitely well equipped to speak about this because he’s led and mentored traders in SMB Capital who have reached this level of success.
While there are any suggestions of quick fixes packed into this week’s episode, there are lots of nuggets in there. There’s a lot of valuable content so if you listen carefully, take notes and actually take action on some of Mike’s tips and advice, it’l definitely make a huge difference to your trading over time.
Without further ado, here’s Mike Bellafiore.
Links And Resources :
- Mike Bellafiore – Chat With Traders episode 022
- Dr. Brett Steenbarger – Chat With Traders episode 065
- Andy Kershner – Chat With Traders episode 128
- Morgan Slade – Chat With Traders episode 131
- One Good Trade – Grab the book on Amazon
- The Playbook – Grab the book on Amazon
- Mindset – Grab the book on Amazon
- CloudQuant – Check out their tools to help you with developing and improving trading strategies
- SMB Training Blog – Some great tips and tricks from Mike, including answering questions he gets from Twitter
- @MikeBellafiore – Follow Mike on Twitter
- @AustinMitchyBlu – Follow Austin on Twitter
How You Can Support Chat With Traders:
For a fast and simple way to support Chat With Traders, a free podcast, please write an honest review on iTunes. You can do it from your desktop or mobile device. It will only take you two minutes and it helps massively and reach more people who find this content interesting. Thanks!