Jerry Robinson lives and breathes the stock market and is a veteran trader, serial podcaster, author and founder of FTMDaily.com.
In 1997, a colleague at work revealed that he had been making some great profits buying and selling stocks. Jerry took an immediate interest and began trading with a $700 account shortly after.
It was a smooth journey from the start, and Jerry had his fair share of challenges and setbacks as you get to hear in this interview. You also get to learn what he learned from this times and how he is able to trade profitability from the market.
What’s Covered in This Interview:
- Why Jerry cautions you to not get stock tips from relatives at Thanksgiving dinner. What he means is that you need to be careful who you listen to and take advice from more traders who know what they are doing.
- Why Jerry believes many traders will fail, basically as a result of not having a set of rules and a system that they can stick too.
- Jerry on why it’s crucial that traders shouldn’t let a gain turn into a loss. It’s important for traders to know when to sell.
- A story Jerry heard that motivated him to become a successful trader and opening up to the possibilities that trading can offer.
- And a whole lot more…
Links and Resources:
- YCharts – This fundamental research site can help traders graphically chart a company’s PE ratio, earnings growth and revenue growth.
- Zacks – Use this site to follow fundamental growth stocks that get assigned a proprietary ranking.
- Investors – Check out Investor’s Business Daily.
- How To Make Money In Stocks by William O’neil – Jerry recommends this book for all traders, available on Amazon.
- “Bankruptcy Of Our Nation” is Jerry’s book, available on Amazon.
- tmdaily.com-Follow the Money Daily and learn more about Jerry.
- ttriggertradereport.com – Learn more about Jerry and his trading system Trigger Trade Pro.
- @ftmdaily – Follow Jerry on Twitter.